“Yoga helps you to endure that which you cannot cure and cures that which you cannot endure.” Prashant Iyengar.
Each student practices an individualized sequence designed according to one’s specific needs. Because this class has limited enrollment, preference is given to ongoing students, but is also open to beginners.
Call Anna at 344-9642 to find out if this class might be appropriate for you. If so, a 15-minute consultation/interview with Lois is required. Three absences without prior arrangement requires re-admission.
- New students: save time by completing the registration form in advance.
- Come 15 minutes early to class.
- You may sign-up for the entire session and receive a discount, or attend on a drop-in basis.
- Wear a t-shirt and shorts or tights, be prepared to have bare feet, and come with an empty stomach.
- Please do not wear perfume or scented deodorant products. (Thank You!)
- YICU provides all necessary mats, bolsters, blankets, and any props for class.