In addition to the foundation of Introduction to Asana and Continuing Asana, a regular yoga practice is also prerequisite for this course. Postures, especially the inverted poses, are sustained for longer time. Balancing poses and other advanced asanas create challenges to expand the student’s consciousness and capacities. Integration of yoga philosophy within the practice of asana is taught.
Continuing Asana and a regular practice
- New students: save time by completing the registration form in advance.
- Come 15 minutes early to class.
- You may sign-up for the entire semester and receive a discount, or attend on a drop-in basis.
- Wear a t-shirt and shorts or tights, be prepared to have bare feet, and come with an empty stomach.
- Please do not wear perfume or scented deodorant products. (Thank You!)
- YICU provides all necessary mats and other props for class.